Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Play kitchen a DIY repurposed Entertainment Center









I have been seeing these entertainment centers converted to a play kitchen for a few years and finally I decided I would tackle this project. It was very simple, just time consuming. I didn't have an entertainment cabinet, so I went to the local thrift store and picked one up for $20.00. If you watch around Spring clean up you may be able to snag one for free.


I have yet to install the shelf for the microwave above the stove top. I also haven't secured in the knobs for the oven. We are having a little creative differences on where the knobs should be placed. I like the idea of putting them were they are on a real oven on the front above the door, but miss M wants them as they are pictured. I guess I should just concede and put them where she wants them because afterall it is her kitchen. Ooohh so hard to give in since I think it is more cute with them on the front.


Glare on the picture took away from the view out the window which is a picture of our backyard (she didn't want the picture of her on the swing which I thought would have been really fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment